Marriage Rules! The Hilarious Handbook for Surviving Marriage
Paperback Book, 170 pagesDESCRIPTION:
Getting Married? Just Married?
Been married for 50 years?
Whether you are currently in the throes of wedded bliss or you aspire to walk the aisle one day, this book will give you a hilarious perspective to navigate the up-and-down and sometimes sideways, roller coaster ride we call marriage.
You start with a fairy tale idea of what marriage will be like; then reality and life happens. By finding the fun in everyday situations, comedian Ryan O'Quinn has discovered the secret to “happily ever after.” Only a sense of humor can help you survive the insanity of the M word!
Regardless of your station, you can count on these "rules" of marriage.
- Toothpaste can make or break your marriage.
- Men want to be on a throne, women want to be on a pedestal, and they both want alone time in the bathroom.
- You will need to date your spouse.
- Marriage is a contract for someone else to call you out on your imperfections.
- This is not the person you married—and that’s okay.
- Husbands will lie about golf and dinners.
For bulk ordering or international shipments send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|SUB CATEGORY||: Inspirational|
|PUBLISHER||: Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc. (September, 2018)|
|EDITION||: Mini-Book Series (2018)|
|WEIGHT (KG)||: 0.25|
|BOOK DIMENSIONS||: 4 x 6 inches|