iHomeschool: How to Do It Without Losing Your Mind
Paperback Book, 384 pagesDESCRIPTION:
In iHomeschool: How To Do It Without Losing Your Mind, veteran home-schooling mom Nove-Ann Tan will walk you through this journey, answer these questions, and more. Packed with practical information and insights, engaging stories and valuable life lessons, this resource will empower any parent to courageously venture on their own successful homeschooling journey. This book is a must-read for new and old homeschoolers who need sensible advice on their homeschooling journey.
· Find out if homeschooling is a good choice for you and your family
· Discover your child’s learning style.
· Uncover the lies about homeschooling.
· Determine what you need to know before you choose a curriculum.
· Realize the advantages of homeschooling.
· Learn straight from homeschooled students how they really feel about home education.
For bulk ordering or international shipments send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|CATEGORY||: Inspirational/Self Help|
|SUB CATEGORY||: Personal Growth|
|PUBLISHER||: Distributed by Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc.|
|WEIGHT (KG)||: 3|
|BOOK DIMENSIONS||: 7 x 9 inches|