P 220.00View in Lazada
Quiet: Creating Grace-Based Rhythms for Spending Time with Jesus
Paperback Book, 241 pagesDESCRIPTION:
A new approach to quiet time that will refresh your heart and soul.
So many of us struggle to create space in our daily routines for time with God. We deeply desire to feel close to him, but we are really constantly asking:
- How do I create a quiet space with God in my busy, chaotic schedule?
- Why does having a quiet time require so much effort?
- Am I the only one who feels this way?
In Quiet, Naomi Vacaro—creator of the online community wholehearted and the Quiet TIme Companion Journal—offers hoe and an unique solution for creating (and maintaining) a quiet time habit. By exploring personal stories and offering helpful insights, Naomi shows you that having daily time with God is simple, attractive and achievable, no matter what season of life you're in. She explores:
- what it means to practice a grace-based approach to quiet time,
- quiet time ruts and how to get them out of them, and
- how to conquer feelings of guilt and failure—and move into freedom instead.
Time with God can happen anytime, anywhere, and Quiet will help you create new habits so you can stay uplifted and enjoy the grace God freely offers.
For bulk ordering or international shipments send an email to email@example.com
|SUB CATEGORY||: Christian Living|
|PUBLISHER||: Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc. (2022)|
|WEIGHT (KG)||: 0.3|
|BOOK DIMENSIONS||: 5 x 5.75 in.|